- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Did Stephen A. Smith Drop An Under-The-Radar N-Bomb On ESPN?
It’s tough to tell! NESW Sports think so, positing that last week on ESPN’s First Take, Stephen A. Smith got so worked up whilst talking LeBron James that he dropped it — albeit very quickly and nearly inaudibly. Since we enjoy getting all CSI when it comes to ESPN people accidentally cursing on-air, let’s take a look at the evidence, shall we?
Here’s what Stephen A. said, according to NESW:
“He is too supremely talented. He may be the best talent in the world. You know what? You just got to get that heart man! Stop walking around like the Tin Man syndrome. I mean what is wrong with you!? This Nigga. Come on man. He got it in him. Just peel it out. Suck it up. Wear the black hat. “
It sounds like The Basketball Jones agrees with this version of events. He definitely starts to say it, and when you full-screen the YouTube video, it looks more apparent. Either way, it’s so fast and quiet that it doesn’t really matter if he said it or not, it’s just fun to try to figure out if he said it.
Don’t let that fun fool you, though: First Take is still a terrible, terrible show.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts