- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Stephen A. Smith Got Duped By The Onion
In fairness, he wised up eventually. [The Big Lead]
Interested to see the fallout here, if any. [Hardball Talk]
But not before being taken to a hospital, says: [TMZ]
“The Dallas Cowboys took a big shit on that today.” [h/t Reddit]
Denver at Atlanta (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Regional coverage, Boston at Tampa Bay (MLB Network, 7 p.m.) or Pittsburgh at Chicago Cubs (MLB Network, 8 p.m.)
The iPhone 5 is coming out soon, so here’s a video making fun of it.
Getty photo, by Skip Bolen
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts