- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Stephen A. Smith Got Duped By The Onion
In fairness, he wised up eventually. [The Big Lead]
Interested to see the fallout here, if any. [Hardball Talk]
But not before being taken to a hospital, says: [TMZ]
“The Dallas Cowboys took a big shit on that today.” [h/t Reddit]
Denver at Atlanta (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Regional coverage, Boston at Tampa Bay (MLB Network, 7 p.m.) or Pittsburgh at Chicago Cubs (MLB Network, 8 p.m.)
The iPhone 5 is coming out soon, so here’s a video making fun of it.
Getty photo, by Skip Bolen
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports