- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Stephen A. Smith Got Duped By The Onion
In fairness, he wised up eventually. [The Big Lead]
Interested to see the fallout here, if any. [Hardball Talk]
But not before being taken to a hospital, says: [TMZ]
“The Dallas Cowboys took a big shit on that today.” [h/t Reddit]
Denver at Atlanta (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Regional coverage, Boston at Tampa Bay (MLB Network, 7 p.m.) or Pittsburgh at Chicago Cubs (MLB Network, 8 p.m.)
The iPhone 5 is coming out soon, so here’s a video making fun of it.
Getty photo, by Skip Bolen
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar