- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In Taco Bell’s Super Bowl Ad, Old People Go Nuts
Who doesn’t love to watch old people doing non-old-person things? No one, that’s who. “Old people acting young” is right up there with “monkeys acting/dressed like people” on the Mass Appeal Scale. And doesn’t taco Bell know it. Their Super Bowl ad is proof:
Sigur Ros ripoff or no, Taco Bell clearly tapped into something here. My roommate dubbed it the commercial of the night when it wasn’t even over yet. Tell us if you agree, but our guess is more of you will like it than not.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs