- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
In Taco Bell’s Super Bowl Ad, Old People Go Nuts
Who doesn’t love to watch old people doing non-old-person things? No one, that’s who. “Old people acting young” is right up there with “monkeys acting/dressed like people” on the Mass Appeal Scale. And doesn’t taco Bell know it. Their Super Bowl ad is proof:
Sigur Ros ripoff or no, Taco Bell clearly tapped into something here. My roommate dubbed it the commercial of the night when it wasn’t even over yet. Tell us if you agree, but our guess is more of you will like it than not.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier