- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
In Taco Bell’s Super Bowl Ad, Old People Go Nuts
Who doesn’t love to watch old people doing non-old-person things? No one, that’s who. “Old people acting young” is right up there with “monkeys acting/dressed like people” on the Mass Appeal Scale. And doesn’t taco Bell know it. Their Super Bowl ad is proof:
Sigur Ros ripoff or no, Taco Bell clearly tapped into something here. My roommate dubbed it the commercial of the night when it wasn’t even over yet. Tell us if you agree, but our guess is more of you will like it than not.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar