- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
In Taco Bell’s Super Bowl Ad, Old People Go Nuts
Who doesn’t love to watch old people doing non-old-person things? No one, that’s who. “Old people acting young” is right up there with “monkeys acting/dressed like people” on the Mass Appeal Scale. And doesn’t taco Bell know it. Their Super Bowl ad is proof:
Sigur Ros ripoff or no, Taco Bell clearly tapped into something here. My roommate dubbed it the commercial of the night when it wasn’t even over yet. Tell us if you agree, but our guess is more of you will like it than not.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story