- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In Taco Bell’s Super Bowl Ad, Old People Go Nuts
Who doesn’t love to watch old people doing non-old-person things? No one, that’s who. “Old people acting young” is right up there with “monkeys acting/dressed like people” on the Mass Appeal Scale. And doesn’t taco Bell know it. Their Super Bowl ad is proof:
Sigur Ros ripoff or no, Taco Bell clearly tapped into something here. My roommate dubbed it the commercial of the night when it wasn’t even over yet. Tell us if you agree, but our guess is more of you will like it than not.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts