- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Teacher To Girl, 12, Wearing Mexico Soccer Shirt: “What Are You Doing In My Country?”
A middle school teacher in California is being investigated for possible disciplinary action after allegedly asking a young student wearing a Mexico soccer shirt, “what are you doing in my country?”
12 year old Coral Avilez, understandably confused and a little scared, asked “Why?”
The teacher, who was unnamed in this Fox News report, then responded, ““Because people like you make me pay higher taxes and make my insurance rate go up.” Alvarez, who wore the shirt in support of Mexico for their group stage game against South Africa, ran out of the room crying.
Now, when you’re done counting all of the ways that that’s messed up, get ready to count a few more.
The next day, she refused to go to class, and was given the choice of waiting in the principal’s office or picking up trash with the janitor. She chose the latter, since waiting in the principal’s office made her uncomfortable. So, she spent the day picking up trash.
The girl and her mom are now being assisted by a local civil rights group, and the school is looking into disciplinary action.
Good. I hope that teacher is fired. Also, this seems like a good opportunity for this:
- Donte Stallworth is Ready to Return to the Field
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil
- Top 10 Meatheads Who Played in the NFL
- The 20 Biggest Blowouts in Sports History