- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Team USA Partied Like This After They Won The Gold Medal (Photos)
After their 107-100 win over Spain in the gold medal game on Sunday, Team USA finally got a chance to let loose.
Their mantra throughout these Games, and one that NBC commentator and Philadelphia 76ers head coach Doug Collins echoed pretty fantastically yesterday, was gold medal or bust. And after the business of defeating the Spaniards was taken care of, it was time to party (unless you’re Kevin Love, because apparently Kevin Love is too cool to dance with everybody).
That party took place at Roundhouse in London, as we learned via noted picture-taking app/party stalking tool Instagram. Thanks to the accounts of rappers Nas and Ludacris and producer Swizz Beatz, we got an idea of what millionaire basketball players do after they win a gold medal. In Carmelo Anthony’s case, it looks like you get drunk on really expensive champagne.
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil
- Paul Williams Speaks On His Career Ending Accident
- Whitney Green and the Tale of the Tape