- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
That 9-Year-Old Girl Who Dominates In Football Is Now On A Wheaties Box
You remember Sam Gordon, don’t you? The completely unstoppable 9-year-old football player? The girl? Yes, her. Her internet fame grew wildly after that YouTube video made the rounds, mostly because girls + football = head asplode.
Her fame grew so wildly, it turns out, that she’s now on the Wheaties box. Though we didn’t realize that was still a thing, it’s still pretty sweet. Other Wheaties athletes include, Wayne Gretzky, Magic Johnson and Lou Gehrig, to name a few, so she’s among impressive company. Earlier today she found herself on SportsCenter and Good Morning America to promote herself, latest athlete to find herself on the Wheaties box, and it was awesome.
Anyway, just watch the SportsCenter interview, it’s quite adorable/awesome/badass.
Her football nickname is “Sweet Feet?” That, my internet friends, is a great nickname to have.
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC