- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
That 9-Year-Old Girl Who Dominates In Football Is Now On A Wheaties Box
You remember Sam Gordon, don’t you? The completely unstoppable 9-year-old football player? The girl? Yes, her. Her internet fame grew wildly after that YouTube video made the rounds, mostly because girls + football = head asplode.
Her fame grew so wildly, it turns out, that she’s now on the Wheaties box. Though we didn’t realize that was still a thing, it’s still pretty sweet. Other Wheaties athletes include, Wayne Gretzky, Magic Johnson and Lou Gehrig, to name a few, so she’s among impressive company. Earlier today she found herself on SportsCenter and Good Morning America to promote herself, latest athlete to find herself on the Wheaties box, and it was awesome.
Anyway, just watch the SportsCenter interview, it’s quite adorable/awesome/badass.
Her football nickname is “Sweet Feet?” That, my internet friends, is a great nickname to have.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts