- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“That Looks F*cking…That Looks Like It’s Fun”: Seth Davis Was Really Excited About FGCU’s Post-Upset Celebration
Before Duke and Creighton tipped off in the round of 32 last night, “Tournament Central” on TBS with Seth Davis, Steve Smith, Pittsburgh head coach Jamie Dixon and host Matt Winer discussed the enormity of Florida Gulf Coast’s win and the meteoric rise of the program since it entered Division I. As Dixon passed along the program’s RPI over the last few years, the TBS cameras showed the FGCU players jumping up and down in the locker room, celebrating and throwing water like a bunch of college kids who, well, just happened to make the Sweet Sixteen as a 15 seed. It looked like fun.
Seth Davis, who couldn’t help but comment on the rolling video, also thought it was fun. “Fucking” fun, actually.
Yes, yes it does. Fucking fun. You can say it.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?