- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
“That Looks F*cking…That Looks Like It’s Fun”: Seth Davis Was Really Excited About FGCU’s Post-Upset Celebration
Before Duke and Creighton tipped off in the round of 32 last night, “Tournament Central” on TBS with Seth Davis, Steve Smith, Pittsburgh head coach Jamie Dixon and host Matt Winer discussed the enormity of Florida Gulf Coast’s win and the meteoric rise of the program since it entered Division I. As Dixon passed along the program’s RPI over the last few years, the TBS cameras showed the FGCU players jumping up and down in the locker room, celebrating and throwing water like a bunch of college kids who, well, just happened to make the Sweet Sixteen as a 15 seed. It looked like fun.
Seth Davis, who couldn’t help but comment on the rolling video, also thought it was fun. “Fucking” fun, actually.
Yes, yes it does. Fucking fun. You can say it.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'