- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
That Sochi Wolf Was A Jimmy Kimmel Prank
Remember when American luger Kate Hansen tweeted out a video of a wolf in her Olympic dorm, and everyone thought it was real? Well, god damn if it wasn’t another fucking Jimmy Kimmel prank. Is there anything in this world that’s real anymore?
Watch the reveal, here:
Part of me wants to hate Jimmy Kimmel for spending 15 hours (or, rather, making his crew spend 15 hours) building a fake Olympic hallway and hiring a wolf just to get one over on people. The other part of me thinks he makes a good point about the social media age of news reporting, where we tend to take things as they appear and run with it. But that other part of me still hates Jimmy Kimmel.
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'