- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
That Sochi Wolf Was A Jimmy Kimmel Prank
Remember when American luger Kate Hansen tweeted out a video of a wolf in her Olympic dorm, and everyone thought it was real? Well, god damn if it wasn’t another fucking Jimmy Kimmel prank. Is there anything in this world that’s real anymore?
Watch the reveal, here:
Part of me wants to hate Jimmy Kimmel for spending 15 hours (or, rather, making his crew spend 15 hours) building a fake Olympic hallway and hiring a wolf just to get one over on people. The other part of me thinks he makes a good point about the social media age of news reporting, where we tend to take things as they appear and run with it. But that other part of me still hates Jimmy Kimmel.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy