- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
That Sochi Wolf Was A Jimmy Kimmel Prank
Remember when American luger Kate Hansen tweeted out a video of a wolf in her Olympic dorm, and everyone thought it was real? Well, god damn if it wasn’t another fucking Jimmy Kimmel prank. Is there anything in this world that’s real anymore?
Watch the reveal, here:
Part of me wants to hate Jimmy Kimmel for spending 15 hours (or, rather, making his crew spend 15 hours) building a fake Olympic hallway and hiring a wolf just to get one over on people. The other part of me thinks he makes a good point about the social media age of news reporting, where we tend to take things as they appear and run with it. But that other part of me still hates Jimmy Kimmel.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week