- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Belgian Olympian Who Got Hammered (And May Have Pissed Himself) Was Sent Home
Remember Gijs van Hoecke, the 20-year old Belgian cyclist who got so drunk that we’re pretty sure he pissed himself? Well, the Belgian
Fun Police Olympic Committee is pissy at his misplaced piss, so pissed that they’ve sent Gijs home from the Olympics.
The committee said in a statement Thursday it made its decision after consulting with the team leader of the Belgian cycling squad…
Van Hoecke told Belgium’s VRT radio and television network that he regretted what happened, but he was just “letting off some steam” after two years of hard work.
So, his “team leader” sold him out (ouch), and just because this 20-year old wannabe-bro can’t hold his liquor like his veteran teammates, he has to go home. In college, people just make fun of you for this. The crap he would’ve taken from his teammates would have been punishment enough. I mean, we had a headline: “Did This Olympic Cyclist Piss His Pants?” on this very website. He would’ve learned his lesson.
He’s done competing, but he came in 15th, and was just trying to have some fun at the biggest frat party in the world. He’s young, and he drank too much. His teammates helped him. No one got hurt. This sucks.
If this was how college worked, the only person with a diploma would be Tim Tebow.
- The Rock and His Woman Attend G.I. Joe Premiere
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap
- 15 Most Unethical Programs in College Football History
- Katherine Webb: Refused to Pose Nude