- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Daily Show Investigates Henrik Rummel’s Infamous Medal Ceremony Penis
Earlier this week, this site delved into the issue of American rower Henrik Rummel’s appearance during the medal ceremony for the men’s four competition – specifically, the appearance of his clearly-visible-through-skintight-shorts penis. Many saw the upturned member and assumed that Rummel was rocking a medal-boner, but Rummel himself maintained it was flaccid, and had others backing him up on that claim.
We thought that settled the issue, but apparently not: last night, The Daily Show conducted its own study on Rummel’s schlong, and neither Jon Stewart nor chief investigator Al Madrigal came to a solid conclusion. They both seemed to want to believe Hummel was erect, but Madrigal was felled by one question: “Who gets a boner for a f—ing bronze?” Oh, and they speculated on a lot of other things that could have been in Rummel’s pants causing the erection illusion, all of them very complimentary to the size of Rummel’s flaccid penis (yes, we’re still taking Rummel at his word). The biggest query posed by Madrigal, though, was what he called a “paradox of physics”:
“Can a penis be both erect and not erect at the same time?”
Forget physics for a second – there’s a philosophy course waiting to be built around that one. See the segment below.
- Filed Under:
- daily show
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident