- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Fierce Five Are Stephen Colbert’s Newest, Most Adorable Interns
We’ve already seen a few interesting things on the whirlwind tour U.S. Olympians are making throughout the nation’s late night talk show couches. A very disinterested Kevin Durant and James Harden and a similarly unimpressed McKayla Maroney among them. But nothing quite tickled our fancy like the appearance the Fierce Five (and their mothers) made on The Colbert Report Wednesday night.
Watch Stephen Colbert to bring out the absolute best in our Olympic heroes.
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Fierce Five Interns|
Being an intern is an inglorious lifestyle, but if someone’s gotta do it, it should be the Fierce Five and it should be for Stephen Colbert. Leave it to Stephen to pull an amazing stunt like this. Nothing against Jay, Dave, Jimmy and Jon, but this trumps any run-of-the-mill interview. Everything about it.
Things to love: each girl’s delivery; Lynn Raisman’s shoddy, but token acting; the fact that Gabby Douglas has been just about everywhere in the country the last three days and is still a great sport; the proud, sleepy momma’s; and of course, Ms. Maroney’s infamous mug.
Thank you so much, Stephen.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- Replacing The Florida Football Coach