- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Germany-Brazil World Cup Headlines So Far
Germany’s historic 7-1 win over Brazil in the World Cup semifinals was blood in the water to the British tabloids. But the repercussions have only just begun — print and electronic media from around the world are piling on at the expense of the host nation.
— Nick Sutton (@suttonnick) July 8, 2014
— Saltine-American (@BazarComedy) July 8, 2014
Brazil Fawlty is one potential headline I've seen tonight. Quality
— Paul Walker (@Walkerpw) July 8, 2014
One word headline from Brazil's TV Globo: Blackout pic.twitter.com/0T7mqkFZux
— Gary Duffy (@Duffygary) July 8, 2014
— Jared Goyette (@JaredGoyette) July 8, 2014
— Marc Conklin (@MarcConklin) July 8, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts