- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Los Angeles Kings Burned Conan O’Brien On Twitter
Oh, Conan. You got zinged. And not by someone of similar comedic reputation, but by the Los Angeles Kings’ Twitter account, which is most likely run by a college intern. You haphazardly flung a dated joke, that hockey doesn’t belong in warm places, at a dated matchup – note that the below tweet appears three days after the end of the Kings-Coyotes series. But instead of silence, the Kings bestowed us with this gem.
It’s a pleasure to see official Twitter accounts engaging in some back and forth banter. Except, to our childish delight, the Kings returned Conan’s jab with a knockout uppercut. Conan stumbled to his feet and claimed he was watching on DVR, hoping to salvage a quickly deteriorating comedic gaffe. But, in the best move of all, the LA Kings account did not immediately respond, as Conan was left to wade in his deficient comedic fodder and continue to grasp at straws.
Los Angeles Kings hockey 1, Conan O’Brien 0.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'