- Michael Sam Locked Up An NFL Roster Spot With An Outstanding Final Preseason Game
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Report Says Rob Ford Once Made His Football Team Roll Around In Goose Crap
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Mystery Behind Chris Berman’s Mustache, Revealed!
So remember way back in September, at the beginning of football season, when Chris Berman was sporting a “Ron Burgundy” mustache, and everyone had an opinion on it? (People have strong feelings whilst being blitzed, apparently). Well, now we know why Berman decided not to shave for a week: hip surgery.
“Here I am standing here and I’m thrilled,” Berman said after completing his round Wednesday. “I expected nothing – and hip replacement is nothing compared to what some of the people that we’re raising money for are going through (the event benefits childhood cancer research) – but it feels good to be out here.
I had the hip replacement surgery in August, a few weeks before football. Which is why for the first week I had a mustache, I couldn’t shave for a few weeks so I figured I’d go with it one week, just to surprise everybody.”
I’m not exactly sure why one wouldn’t be able to shave after they’ve had hip surgery. Personally, I think he just decided to grow out a mustache for a week for the same reasons most men do: either to see what it looks like, or just because they can.
Still, that doesn’t always make it right, hence the hip excuse.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo