- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The NBA Should Let Will Ferrell Announce The Starting Line-Ups At The All-Star Game
Above, you’ll see Will Ferrell announcing the starting lineups for the Bulls during their Wednesday night game with the Hornets. It was great, mostly because it looked like Carlos Boozer didn’t like hearing the guy from Anchorman say he still lives with his mom, and Luol Deng wasn’t entertained by Jackie Moon telling the crowd that he collects rare birds.
Ferrell, most of the internet agrees, did a great job. So wouldn’t you like to see him do the same thing for the NBA’s biggest stars? There’s a growing movement to have Ferrell announce the player introductions at the All-Star game, and you can show your support for this movement by liking this Facebook page. I will be doing just that, because visualizing 10 stone-faced All-Stars taking the court as Will Ferrell says ridiculous made-up things about them is something I would like to see. Join the movement, America.
- Filed Under:
- Will Ferrell
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story