- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Norwegian Version Of ‘The Sports Authority’ Just Put Out Another Excellent F-You To The Sochi Olympics
We’ll spare you the discussion on homosexuality and sports this time around (even the media is getting sick of the storyline), and just show you how Norway’s “XXL Sport & Outdoor” has been marketing its brand during the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics. Capitalizing on the popularity of both pretty-standard-though-still-awesome-freestyle-sports-trickery, and hot babes kissing in public, we’re sure you’ll like this. Also, a complete “suck it” to Russian anti-gay laws. A win/win/win, we guess. Just watch.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts