- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Norwegian Version Of ‘The Sports Authority’ Just Put Out Another Excellent F-You To The Sochi Olympics
We’ll spare you the discussion on homosexuality and sports this time around (even the media is getting sick of the storyline), and just show you how Norway’s “XXL Sport & Outdoor” has been marketing its brand during the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics. Capitalizing on the popularity of both pretty-standard-though-still-awesome-freestyle-sports-trickery, and hot babes kissing in public, we’re sure you’ll like this. Also, a complete “suck it” to Russian anti-gay laws. A win/win/win, we guess. Just watch.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts