- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Norwegian Version Of ‘The Sports Authority’ Just Put Out Another Excellent F-You To The Sochi Olympics
We’ll spare you the discussion on homosexuality and sports this time around (even the media is getting sick of the storyline), and just show you how Norway’s “XXL Sport & Outdoor” has been marketing its brand during the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics. Capitalizing on the popularity of both pretty-standard-though-still-awesome-freestyle-sports-trickery, and hot babes kissing in public, we’re sure you’ll like this. Also, a complete “suck it” to Russian anti-gay laws. A win/win/win, we guess. Just watch.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.