- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Norwegian Version Of ‘The Sports Authority’ Just Put Out Another Excellent F-You To The Sochi Olympics
We’ll spare you the discussion on homosexuality and sports this time around (even the media is getting sick of the storyline), and just show you how Norway’s “XXL Sport & Outdoor” has been marketing its brand during the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics. Capitalizing on the popularity of both pretty-standard-though-still-awesome-freestyle-sports-trickery, and hot babes kissing in public, we’re sure you’ll like this. Also, a complete “suck it” to Russian anti-gay laws. A win/win/win, we guess. Just watch.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts