- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Rock Just Said “Bullsh-t” On SportsCenter
The Rock, aka Dwayne Johnson, was a guest on SportsCenter today. And he found time to curse on live TV! Yes folks, The Rock was cooking some bullsh-t on ESPN this morning. Video here.
During a segment with SportsCenter anchor John Buccigross (Rock was there to promote his upcoming Wrestlemania bout with John Cena), Rock answered some Twitter questions from fans. And, I don’t know… it just seemed like he was working his way towards cursing on-air the whole time. A “helluva” here, a “damn” here, and, eventually, he worked his way up to an actual Word You Can’t Say on Television.
And poor John Buccigross, who was probably getting an earful from his producers, then had to issue an on-air apology on The Rock’s behalf.
We love on-air profanity here, particularly when it happens on ESPN. Just something about it really gets the “that shouldn’t have happened — but it did!” juices flowing. And while today’s moment wasn’t a Lee Corso-level-event, it was great in its own right, right down to the awkward thumb wrestling match. Video here:
- Filed Under:
- The Rock
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'