- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Rock Just Said “Bullsh-t” On SportsCenter
The Rock, aka Dwayne Johnson, was a guest on SportsCenter today. And he found time to curse on live TV! Yes folks, The Rock was cooking some bullsh-t on ESPN this morning. Video here.
During a segment with SportsCenter anchor John Buccigross (Rock was there to promote his upcoming Wrestlemania bout with John Cena), Rock answered some Twitter questions from fans. And, I don’t know… it just seemed like he was working his way towards cursing on-air the whole time. A “helluva” here, a “damn” here, and, eventually, he worked his way up to an actual Word You Can’t Say on Television.
And poor John Buccigross, who was probably getting an earful from his producers, then had to issue an on-air apology on The Rock’s behalf.
We love on-air profanity here, particularly when it happens on ESPN. Just something about it really gets the “that shouldn’t have happened — but it did!” juices flowing. And while today’s moment wasn’t a Lee Corso-level-event, it was great in its own right, right down to the awkward thumb wrestling match. Video here:
- Filed Under:
- The Rock
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street