- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Rock Just Said “Bullsh-t” On SportsCenter
The Rock, aka Dwayne Johnson, was a guest on SportsCenter today. And he found time to curse on live TV! Yes folks, The Rock was cooking some bullsh-t on ESPN this morning. Video here.
During a segment with SportsCenter anchor John Buccigross (Rock was there to promote his upcoming Wrestlemania bout with John Cena), Rock answered some Twitter questions from fans. And, I don’t know… it just seemed like he was working his way towards cursing on-air the whole time. A “helluva” here, a “damn” here, and, eventually, he worked his way up to an actual Word You Can’t Say on Television.
And poor John Buccigross, who was probably getting an earful from his producers, then had to issue an on-air apology on The Rock’s behalf.
We love on-air profanity here, particularly when it happens on ESPN. Just something about it really gets the “that shouldn’t have happened — but it did!” juices flowing. And while today’s moment wasn’t a Lee Corso-level-event, it was great in its own right, right down to the awkward thumb wrestling match. Video here:
- Filed Under:
- The Rock
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed