- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Rock Just Said “Bullsh-t” On SportsCenter
The Rock, aka Dwayne Johnson, was a guest on SportsCenter today. And he found time to curse on live TV! Yes folks, The Rock was cooking some bullsh-t on ESPN this morning. Video here.
During a segment with SportsCenter anchor John Buccigross (Rock was there to promote his upcoming Wrestlemania bout with John Cena), Rock answered some Twitter questions from fans. And, I don’t know… it just seemed like he was working his way towards cursing on-air the whole time. A “helluva” here, a “damn” here, and, eventually, he worked his way up to an actual Word You Can’t Say on Television.
And poor John Buccigross, who was probably getting an earful from his producers, then had to issue an on-air apology on The Rock’s behalf.
We love on-air profanity here, particularly when it happens on ESPN. Just something about it really gets the “that shouldn’t have happened — but it did!” juices flowing. And while today’s moment wasn’t a Lee Corso-level-event, it was great in its own right, right down to the awkward thumb wrestling match. Video here:
- Filed Under:
- The Rock
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success