- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The SNL Version Of Stephen A. Smith Had Some Very Personal Advice For LeBron James
The “Weekend Update” segment on SNL (which has remained one of the few consistently humorous parts of the show over the last few years) took time to address the Heat being down 2-1 in their series with the Pacers last night. “Stephen A. Smith” revealed what the Heat must do to take back the series. He does know what he’s talking about — after all, he has very intimate relationships with the Heat roster.
Jay Pharoah’s impressions are usually spot-on, and here he’s got Smith’s mannerisms down pat — from the passionate shrieking to the looking generally bored and angry when he isn’t passionately shrieking. But he takes Stephen A.’s propensity for saying he “knows” these players “personally” to a whole new level. Laughs ensue. Check it out:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts