- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The SNL Version Of Stephen A. Smith Had Some Very Personal Advice For LeBron James
The “Weekend Update” segment on SNL (which has remained one of the few consistently humorous parts of the show over the last few years) took time to address the Heat being down 2-1 in their series with the Pacers last night. “Stephen A. Smith” revealed what the Heat must do to take back the series. He does know what he’s talking about — after all, he has very intimate relationships with the Heat roster.
Jay Pharoah’s impressions are usually spot-on, and here he’s got Smith’s mannerisms down pat — from the passionate shrieking to the looking generally bored and angry when he isn’t passionately shrieking. But he takes Stephen A.’s propensity for saying he “knows” these players “personally” to a whole new level. Laughs ensue. Check it out:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts