- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The SNL Version Of Stephen A. Smith Had Some Very Personal Advice For LeBron James
The “Weekend Update” segment on SNL (which has remained one of the few consistently humorous parts of the show over the last few years) took time to address the Heat being down 2-1 in their series with the Pacers last night. “Stephen A. Smith” revealed what the Heat must do to take back the series. He does know what he’s talking about — after all, he has very intimate relationships with the Heat roster.
Jay Pharoah’s impressions are usually spot-on, and here he’s got Smith’s mannerisms down pat — from the passionate shrieking to the looking generally bored and angry when he isn’t passionately shrieking. But he takes Stephen A.’s propensity for saying he “knows” these players “personally” to a whole new level. Laughs ensue. Check it out:
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence