- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The SNL Version Of Stephen A. Smith Had Some Very Personal Advice For LeBron James
The “Weekend Update” segment on SNL (which has remained one of the few consistently humorous parts of the show over the last few years) took time to address the Heat being down 2-1 in their series with the Pacers last night. “Stephen A. Smith” revealed what the Heat must do to take back the series. He does know what he’s talking about — after all, he has very intimate relationships with the Heat roster.
Jay Pharoah’s impressions are usually spot-on, and here he’s got Smith’s mannerisms down pat — from the passionate shrieking to the looking generally bored and angry when he isn’t passionately shrieking. But he takes Stephen A.’s propensity for saying he “knows” these players “personally” to a whole new level. Laughs ensue. Check it out:
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.