- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Week In Review For FOX SPORTS 1, Healing Begins For Fans Of Speed Network
In case you missed it, Fox Sports 1 is kind of awesome. It’s like a romper-room version of ESPN, complete with beautiful blonde women, Canadians, hall of famers, and lots of racing — thanks to the disintegration and absorption of the Speed Network. For those of you deeply impacted by the relocation of most of the channel’s content to an unattainable section of your cable package, that might cost you $5 extra per month, it is time to mourn.
Step 1: Acceptance. Post your feelings on our Fox Sports 1 Speed Channel outrage message board.
Step 2: Move on. Did you know you can watch Speed’s video page? Yep, still available to all of us with internet access.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Mark Munoz Scores a Huge New Contract
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ