- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Week In Review For FOX SPORTS 1, Healing Begins For Fans Of Speed Network
In case you missed it, Fox Sports 1 is kind of awesome. It’s like a romper-room version of ESPN, complete with beautiful blonde women, Canadians, hall of famers, and lots of racing — thanks to the disintegration and absorption of the Speed Network. For those of you deeply impacted by the relocation of most of the channel’s content to an unattainable section of your cable package, that might cost you $5 extra per month, it is time to mourn.
Step 1: Acceptance. Post your feelings on our Fox Sports 1 Speed Channel outrage message board.
Step 2: Move on. Did you know you can watch Speed’s video page? Yep, still available to all of us with internet access.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?