- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Week In Review For FOX SPORTS 1, Healing Begins For Fans Of Speed Network
In case you missed it, Fox Sports 1 is kind of awesome. It’s like a romper-room version of ESPN, complete with beautiful blonde women, Canadians, hall of famers, and lots of racing — thanks to the disintegration and absorption of the Speed Network. For those of you deeply impacted by the relocation of most of the channel’s content to an unattainable section of your cable package, that might cost you $5 extra per month, it is time to mourn.
Step 1: Acceptance. Post your feelings on our Fox Sports 1 Speed Channel outrage message board.
Step 2: Move on. Did you know you can watch Speed’s video page? Yep, still available to all of us with internet access.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts