- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Week In Review For FOX SPORTS 1, Healing Begins For Fans Of Speed Network
In case you missed it, Fox Sports 1 is kind of awesome. It’s like a romper-room version of ESPN, complete with beautiful blonde women, Canadians, hall of famers, and lots of racing — thanks to the disintegration and absorption of the Speed Network. For those of you deeply impacted by the relocation of most of the channel’s content to an unattainable section of your cable package, that might cost you $5 extra per month, it is time to mourn.
Step 1: Acceptance. Post your feelings on our Fox Sports 1 Speed Channel outrage message board.
Step 2: Move on. Did you know you can watch Speed’s video page? Yep, still available to all of us with internet access.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'