- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There Are Too Many Whiteboys, And Other Reasons Cosmo’s List Of “The Hottest NBA Players” Sucks
Cosmopolitan crowd-sourced a list of the 30 hottest players in the NBA, asking their Twitter followers to send in their favorite players’ names. The list they came up with, frankly, sucks. Here are five reasons why:
1. Lack of Diversity
83% of players in the NBA are people of color, and 37% of the players on Cosmo’s list (11 out of 30) are white. Boo.
2. Unforgivable Oversights
3. Meaningless Innuendo
Although some of the picks, like Goran Dragic, are eminently reasonable, Cosmo’s explanations for them are nonsensical. “This point guard isn’t afraid to get things done on the court.” I think that’s supposed to be an innuendo of some kind, which is unfortunate because it literally means nothing.
4. Boring Justifications
Obviously Cosmo is right to refer to Sundiata Gaines as “jacked,” but all NBA players basically are (sorry, Boris Diaw). They are professional athletes.
5. Kobe Bryant Is On This List
“When Kobe hits the court, we can’t stop staring.” Kobe Bryant and a mention of “court” on a list of bang-able professional athletes. Gooooood work, everybody.
[Photos via Getty]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts