- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
These Are The World’s Largest Biceps
Meet Moustafa Ismail. He’s originally from Egypt and now lives in Massachusetts. And he has massive biceps. Seriously, you might think you’ve seen massive biceps before – and you probably have! – but you haven’t seen ones like this. How are we so sure? Don’t ask us, ask the Guinness World Records: they recently deemed Ismail (a.k.a. The Human Popeye – although that nickname doesn’t really make sense since wasn’t Popeye… human? Oh well, let’s just go with it) the owner of the world’s largest biceps. Here are those biceps:
Ismail reminds me of myself, in that we both have beards. He does not remind me of myself, in that he has 31-inch biceps. I do not. And I have to say, after seeing what 31-inch biceps look like: I’m pretty happy I don’t. They sort of just look like they’re… hanging there, like dangling skin. Not sure I could meet the 3,000-grams-of-protein-a-day requirement, either.
But that’s just me talking, and hey – not my biceps, not really my place to judge. We’re curious, though: what do you think of the world’s largest biceps? Is Ismail’s plan to look better misguided, or does it work for him? Whether you’re impressed, freaked out, or anything in between, let us know.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- The Best Shots From Pacquiao Vs. Rios
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges