- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
THIS JUST IN: Terry Bradshaw Doesn’t Want To F*&k Your Old, Ugly Ass Mother
Terry Bradshaw isn’t know for his, um, stateliness. That’s why it was such a terrible decision in the first place to roll the sound on that voyeur camera Fox Sports 1 has on the set of Fox Football Friday. Really, though, the trouble with live look-ins is that you catch adult males speaking to each other as if no one is watching. What makes this one worse, though, is that he was using the f-bomb as a verb. (It’s usually just an adjective or noun, which is way more harmless.)
In all honesty, we’re not sure why these kind of blunders don’t happen more often.
Oh wait, they do. (Maybe not this bad, but it embarrassing live look-ins on set are a total recipe for disaster and potential career-killer.) Remember: The camera is ALWAYS rolling.
Enjoy some of our all-time favorites…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship