- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
THIS JUST IN: Terry Bradshaw Doesn’t Want To F*&k Your Old, Ugly Ass Mother
Terry Bradshaw isn’t know for his, um, stateliness. That’s why it was such a terrible decision in the first place to roll the sound on that voyeur camera Fox Sports 1 has on the set of Fox Football Friday. Really, though, the trouble with live look-ins is that you catch adult males speaking to each other as if no one is watching. What makes this one worse, though, is that he was using the f-bomb as a verb. (It’s usually just an adjective or noun, which is way more harmless.)
In all honesty, we’re not sure why these kind of blunders don’t happen more often.
Oh wait, they do. (Maybe not this bad, but it embarrassing live look-ins on set are a total recipe for disaster and potential career-killer.) Remember: The camera is ALWAYS rolling.
Enjoy some of our all-time favorites…
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story