- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
THIS JUST IN: Terry Bradshaw Doesn’t Want To F*&k Your Old, Ugly Ass Mother
Terry Bradshaw isn’t know for his, um, stateliness. That’s why it was such a terrible decision in the first place to roll the sound on that voyeur camera Fox Sports 1 has on the set of Fox Football Friday. Really, though, the trouble with live look-ins is that you catch adult males speaking to each other as if no one is watching. What makes this one worse, though, is that he was using the f-bomb as a verb. (It’s usually just an adjective or noun, which is way more harmless.)
In all honesty, we’re not sure why these kind of blunders don’t happen more often.
Oh wait, they do. (Maybe not this bad, but it embarrassing live look-ins on set are a total recipe for disaster and potential career-killer.) Remember: The camera is ALWAYS rolling.
Enjoy some of our all-time favorites…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts