- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kevin Durant’s New Movie Thunderstruck Was Not Released To Great Acclaim
According to the widely accepted movie review website Rotten Tomatoes, Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Kevin Durant’s new movie hit the big screens at Charlotte Bobcat levels. The movie, Thunderstruck, came out in theaters today, and isn’t drawing rave reviews. In fact, the feedback (17 percent positive) probably represents the poorest stat line Durant has seen since…ever.
We can’t say we didn’t see this coming. The movie trailers didn’t quite look phenomenal. The plot seemed sort of played out (and stolen from Space Jam). There really wasn’t too much to be excited about.
Just take this review from Rotten Tomatoes:
“Thunderstruck” isn’t especially funny or exciting, and its muddled lesson is about as convincing as Marv Albert’s luxuriant russet wig. But it’s not terrible.
Not terrible… we’ll take it!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes