- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kevin Durant’s New Movie Thunderstruck Was Not Released To Great Acclaim
According to the widely accepted movie review website Rotten Tomatoes, Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Kevin Durant’s new movie hit the big screens at Charlotte Bobcat levels. The movie, Thunderstruck, came out in theaters today, and isn’t drawing rave reviews. In fact, the feedback (17 percent positive) probably represents the poorest stat line Durant has seen since…ever.
We can’t say we didn’t see this coming. The movie trailers didn’t quite look phenomenal. The plot seemed sort of played out (and stolen from Space Jam). There really wasn’t too much to be excited about.
Just take this review from Rotten Tomatoes:
“Thunderstruck” isn’t especially funny or exciting, and its muddled lesson is about as convincing as Marv Albert’s luxuriant russet wig. But it’s not terrible.
Not terrible… we’ll take it!
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?