- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Kevin Durant’s New Movie Thunderstruck Was Not Released To Great Acclaim
According to the widely accepted movie review website Rotten Tomatoes, Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Kevin Durant’s new movie hit the big screens at Charlotte Bobcat levels. The movie, Thunderstruck, came out in theaters today, and isn’t drawing rave reviews. In fact, the feedback (17 percent positive) probably represents the poorest stat line Durant has seen since…ever.
We can’t say we didn’t see this coming. The movie trailers didn’t quite look phenomenal. The plot seemed sort of played out (and stolen from Space Jam). There really wasn’t too much to be excited about.
Just take this review from Rotten Tomatoes:
“Thunderstruck” isn’t especially funny or exciting, and its muddled lesson is about as convincing as Marv Albert’s luxuriant russet wig. But it’s not terrible.
Not terrible… we’ll take it!
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing