- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kevin Durant’s New Movie Thunderstruck Was Not Released To Great Acclaim
According to the widely accepted movie review website Rotten Tomatoes, Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Kevin Durant’s new movie hit the big screens at Charlotte Bobcat levels. The movie, Thunderstruck, came out in theaters today, and isn’t drawing rave reviews. In fact, the feedback (17 percent positive) probably represents the poorest stat line Durant has seen since…ever.
We can’t say we didn’t see this coming. The movie trailers didn’t quite look phenomenal. The plot seemed sort of played out (and stolen from Space Jam). There really wasn’t too much to be excited about.
Just take this review from Rotten Tomatoes:
“Thunderstruck” isn’t especially funny or exciting, and its muddled lesson is about as convincing as Marv Albert’s luxuriant russet wig. But it’s not terrible.
Not terrible… we’ll take it!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story