- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Durant’s New Movie Thunderstruck Was Not Released To Great Acclaim
According to the widely accepted movie review website Rotten Tomatoes, Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Kevin Durant’s new movie hit the big screens at Charlotte Bobcat levels. The movie, Thunderstruck, came out in theaters today, and isn’t drawing rave reviews. In fact, the feedback (17 percent positive) probably represents the poorest stat line Durant has seen since…ever.
We can’t say we didn’t see this coming. The movie trailers didn’t quite look phenomenal. The plot seemed sort of played out (and stolen from Space Jam). There really wasn’t too much to be excited about.
Just take this review from Rotten Tomatoes:
“Thunderstruck” isn’t especially funny or exciting, and its muddled lesson is about as convincing as Marv Albert’s luxuriant russet wig. But it’s not terrible.
Not terrible… we’ll take it!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts