- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Today In Awkwardly Great TV Moments: Non-Baseball Writer Mistakenly Brought On To BBC To Talk About Roger Clemens
Last week, Newser’s Michael Wolff was brought on BBC’s World News channel to discuss his role as a biographer of Rupert Murdoch. Instead he was introduced by the BBC as Ben Walker, The Associated Press’ baseball editor.
There were a few problems with the mix-up, aside from the fact that Wolff isn’t Walker. For one, Walker doesn’t know anything about baseball, and for another, the anchor was unaware that he had introduced the wrong guest, and proceeded to start to interview Wolff about the Roger Clemens trial.
Wolff then unleashed a deadpan response that may go down in history as one of the better handlings of television bloopery ever.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts