- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today In Awkwardly Great TV Moments: Non-Baseball Writer Mistakenly Brought On To BBC To Talk About Roger Clemens
Last week, Newser’s Michael Wolff was brought on BBC’s World News channel to discuss his role as a biographer of Rupert Murdoch. Instead he was introduced by the BBC as Ben Walker, The Associated Press’ baseball editor.
There were a few problems with the mix-up, aside from the fact that Wolff isn’t Walker. For one, Walker doesn’t know anything about baseball, and for another, the anchor was unaware that he had introduced the wrong guest, and proceeded to start to interview Wolff about the Roger Clemens trial.
Wolff then unleashed a deadpan response that may go down in history as one of the better handlings of television bloopery ever.
- Filed Under:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World