- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kindly Let Tony Kornheiser’s Costumes Wish You A Happy Thanksgiving
Last year, we rang in this fine holiday with a photo of Tony Kornheiser dressed in a turkey suit. Kornheiser’s no stranger to dressing up for Thanksgiving, and this year, he did it again – and it made us think. Kornheiser’s dressed up several times for Thanksgiving, sure… but not only Thanksgiving. If we’re going to celebrate his Turkey Day garb, why not also look back on some of his other costuming? So we did. Have a look:
We should probably all give thanks that Kornheiser doesn’t have an excuse to dress up every day.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts