- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Amar’e Stoudemire Is Out Indefinitely With A “Bulging Dick”
Oh, bulging disc. Not only are you the nemesis of numerous pro athletes, but you’ve been known to make life difficult for many an announcer as well. Indeed, there’s something about your pronunciation, bulging disc, that makes it nearly impossible for people on television not to say “bulging dick.”
MSG’s Al Trautwig was the latest TV man to fall victim to the phonetic mishap, when describing Amar’e Stoudemire’s current ailment.
There were apparently tons of “bulging dicks” on TV last night. According to Awful Announcing, ESPN’s Jonathan Coachman also fell victim. The gold standard for this particular type of mishap, of course, is this old YouTube clip of SportsCenter’s Steve Levy.
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Most Untouchable Players in Red Sox System
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments