- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Amar’e Stoudemire Is Out Indefinitely With A “Bulging Dick”
Oh, bulging disc. Not only are you the nemesis of numerous pro athletes, but you’ve been known to make life difficult for many an announcer as well. Indeed, there’s something about your pronunciation, bulging disc, that makes it nearly impossible for people on television not to say “bulging dick.”
MSG’s Al Trautwig was the latest TV man to fall victim to the phonetic mishap, when describing Amar’e Stoudemire’s current ailment.
There were apparently tons of “bulging dicks” on TV last night. According to Awful Announcing, ESPN’s Jonathan Coachman also fell victim. The gold standard for this particular type of mishap, of course, is this old YouTube clip of SportsCenter’s Steve Levy.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!