- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Amar’e Stoudemire Is Out Indefinitely With A “Bulging Dick”
Oh, bulging disc. Not only are you the nemesis of numerous pro athletes, but you’ve been known to make life difficult for many an announcer as well. Indeed, there’s something about your pronunciation, bulging disc, that makes it nearly impossible for people on television not to say “bulging dick.”
MSG’s Al Trautwig was the latest TV man to fall victim to the phonetic mishap, when describing Amar’e Stoudemire’s current ailment.
There were apparently tons of “bulging dicks” on TV last night. According to Awful Announcing, ESPN’s Jonathan Coachman also fell victim. The gold standard for this particular type of mishap, of course, is this old YouTube clip of SportsCenter’s Steve Levy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts