- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Amar’e Stoudemire Is Out Indefinitely With A “Bulging Dick”
Oh, bulging disc. Not only are you the nemesis of numerous pro athletes, but you’ve been known to make life difficult for many an announcer as well. Indeed, there’s something about your pronunciation, bulging disc, that makes it nearly impossible for people on television not to say “bulging dick.”
MSG’s Al Trautwig was the latest TV man to fall victim to the phonetic mishap, when describing Amar’e Stoudemire’s current ailment.
There were apparently tons of “bulging dicks” on TV last night. According to Awful Announcing, ESPN’s Jonathan Coachman also fell victim. The gold standard for this particular type of mishap, of course, is this old YouTube clip of SportsCenter’s Steve Levy.
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet