- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Watch Jimmy Kimmel Lose To A Two-Year-Old Trick Shot Artist In Basketball
Remember Titus, the two-year old who is really cute and really good at basketball trick shots? Well, he went on Jimmy Kimmel Live and took on Jimmy Kimmel in basketball. He won. Kimmel was a good sport about being embarrassed by a baby — though holding Titus up and flaunting his own size was poor sportsmanship — and gave the kid’s family a two-day Park Hopper trip to Disney Land. Park Hopper tickets are expensive, and they are the best. Titus deserves all he’s received.
And, before the heated competition, there was this:
Let’s hope Titus hasn’t peaked too early and won’t let the fame ruin him.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts