- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Jimmy Kimmel Lose To A Two-Year-Old Trick Shot Artist In Basketball
Remember Titus, the two-year old who is really cute and really good at basketball trick shots? Well, he went on Jimmy Kimmel Live and took on Jimmy Kimmel in basketball. He won. Kimmel was a good sport about being embarrassed by a baby — though holding Titus up and flaunting his own size was poor sportsmanship — and gave the kid’s family a two-day Park Hopper trip to Disney Land. Park Hopper tickets are expensive, and they are the best. Titus deserves all he’s received.
And, before the heated competition, there was this:
Let’s hope Titus hasn’t peaked too early and won’t let the fame ruin him.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts