- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Like A Villain From Mighty Ducks, NHL Player Injures Self On Missed Hit
Troy Brouwer, a forward for the Chicago Blackhawks, injured his shoulder after whiffing on a huge hit and falling hard on the ice.
Although not quite as suspenseful as a game-winning save against an evil team from Iceland, the sequence did have a certain cinematic quality to it.
Montreal’s Lars Eller found himself lined up for a big hit at the hands of the of Brouwer. But one shoulder dip later, Eller was in the clear, and Brouwer ended up face deep in the boards and with a shoulder injury.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck