- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Like A Villain From Mighty Ducks, NHL Player Injures Self On Missed Hit
Troy Brouwer, a forward for the Chicago Blackhawks, injured his shoulder after whiffing on a huge hit and falling hard on the ice.
Although not quite as suspenseful as a game-winning save against an evil team from Iceland, the sequence did have a certain cinematic quality to it.
Montreal’s Lars Eller found himself lined up for a big hit at the hands of the of Brouwer. But one shoulder dip later, Eller was in the clear, and Brouwer ended up face deep in the boards and with a shoulder injury.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts
- Joes Reyes Can Rap?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep