- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
TSN, Canada’s ESPN, Made An NHL Parody Of The “Hangover,” And It’s A Perfect Example Of ESPN’s Flaws
People complain about ESPN for simple, fixable, yet egregious flaws — mostly, it’s the insistence to cover Tim Tebow like he is an entire continent, and the sheer existence of Skip Bayless. TSN, Canada’s “eh”nswer to ESPN (see what I did there?), from what I can tell, is more widely praised than ESPN. Canadian SportsCentre seems like a zany time! TSN’s panel of hockey analysts recently had some fun, making a parody of The Hangover, re: the Los Angeles Kings and their Stanley Cup Hangover. It was quite comical, with eerie lookalikes to Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis, as well as Anze Kopitar acting more poorly than anyone I have ever seen. And I watch Italian soccer on occasion.
If Skip Bayless didn’t take himself so damn seriously, a parody of I Love You, Man with Tebow might endear us to him, just a tiny bit.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts