- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
TSN, Canada’s ESPN, Made An NHL Parody Of The “Hangover,” And It’s A Perfect Example Of ESPN’s Flaws
People complain about ESPN for simple, fixable, yet egregious flaws — mostly, it’s the insistence to cover Tim Tebow like he is an entire continent, and the sheer existence of Skip Bayless. TSN, Canada’s “eh”nswer to ESPN (see what I did there?), from what I can tell, is more widely praised than ESPN. Canadian SportsCentre seems like a zany time! TSN’s panel of hockey analysts recently had some fun, making a parody of The Hangover, re: the Los Angeles Kings and their Stanley Cup Hangover. It was quite comical, with eerie lookalikes to Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis, as well as Anze Kopitar acting more poorly than anyone I have ever seen. And I watch Italian soccer on occasion.
If Skip Bayless didn’t take himself so damn seriously, a parody of I Love You, Man with Tebow might endear us to him, just a tiny bit.
- Dana White Believes He Has Worked Out Anthony Pettis Vs Jose Aldo
- Predicting Who Will Be First to Defeat Chris Weidman
- UFC Implements New Performance-Based Bonus System
- Justin Blackmon: 5 Teams That Should Trade for the Jaguars Star