- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
UFC’s Intro To Fox Viewers Was Unbelievably Awkward
Lost amid the hubbub surrounding the announcement Fox had secured rights to air UFC matches was how unbelievably awkward that announcement ended up being. Host Joe Rogan is visibly uncomfortable throughout, there are significant audio failures, and the guests appear to be, in order of appearance:
* Itchy in this new “Fox Sports” T-Shirt
* Uninformed as to how to properly knot a necktie
Somehow this whole scene has remained under the radar the past two weeks, but we’re happy to finally confront it now. The Fox executives appear so amazingly disinterested in the announcement, we can’t wait to see the enthusiasm with which they present the actual fighting.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts