- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
UFC’s Intro To Fox Viewers Was Unbelievably Awkward
Lost amid the hubbub surrounding the announcement Fox had secured rights to air UFC matches was how unbelievably awkward that announcement ended up being. Host Joe Rogan is visibly uncomfortable throughout, there are significant audio failures, and the guests appear to be, in order of appearance:
* Itchy in this new “Fox Sports” T-Shirt
* Uninformed as to how to properly knot a necktie
Somehow this whole scene has remained under the radar the past two weeks, but we’re happy to finally confront it now. The Fox executives appear so amazingly disinterested in the announcement, we can’t wait to see the enthusiasm with which they present the actual fighting.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?