- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
UFC’s Intro To Fox Viewers Was Unbelievably Awkward
Lost amid the hubbub surrounding the announcement Fox had secured rights to air UFC matches was how unbelievably awkward that announcement ended up being. Host Joe Rogan is visibly uncomfortable throughout, there are significant audio failures, and the guests appear to be, in order of appearance:
* Itchy in this new “Fox Sports” T-Shirt
* Uninformed as to how to properly knot a necktie
Somehow this whole scene has remained under the radar the past two weeks, but we’re happy to finally confront it now. The Fox executives appear so amazingly disinterested in the announcement, we can’t wait to see the enthusiasm with which they present the actual fighting.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.