- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
UK Tabloids Not Taking Their Team’s World Cup Tie With America Very Well
The British media, as we know, is traditionally quick to absolutely lose their minds when their football team doesn’t perform up to par.
A 1-1 tie with America, apparently, is not up to par. Here now is a roundup of our favorite headlines.
Oh, come on Daily Express! Is tying with us really that bad?
The Sun, surprisingly, is the most optimisitic of the bunch:
This one, from UK People, makes us feel kind of bad for UK goalkeeper Robert Green. Almost.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers