- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
UK Tabloids Not Taking Their Team’s World Cup Tie With America Very Well
The British media, as we know, is traditionally quick to absolutely lose their minds when their football team doesn’t perform up to par.
A 1-1 tie with America, apparently, is not up to par. Here now is a roundup of our favorite headlines.
Oh, come on Daily Express! Is tying with us really that bad?
The Sun, surprisingly, is the most optimisitic of the bunch:
This one, from UK People, makes us feel kind of bad for UK goalkeeper Robert Green. Almost.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.