- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
UK Tabloids Not Taking Their Team’s World Cup Tie With America Very Well
The British media, as we know, is traditionally quick to absolutely lose their minds when their football team doesn’t perform up to par.
A 1-1 tie with America, apparently, is not up to par. Here now is a roundup of our favorite headlines.
Oh, come on Daily Express! Is tying with us really that bad?
The Sun, surprisingly, is the most optimisitic of the bunch:
This one, from UK People, makes us feel kind of bad for UK goalkeeper Robert Green. Almost.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts