- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
UK Tabloids Not Taking Their Team’s World Cup Tie With America Very Well
The British media, as we know, is traditionally quick to absolutely lose their minds when their football team doesn’t perform up to par.
A 1-1 tie with America, apparently, is not up to par. Here now is a roundup of our favorite headlines.
Oh, come on Daily Express! Is tying with us really that bad?
The Sun, surprisingly, is the most optimisitic of the bunch:
This one, from UK People, makes us feel kind of bad for UK goalkeeper Robert Green. Almost.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item