- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
USA Female Olympic Volleyball Players Vow To Wear Bikinis, Despite The Weather
For the record, off-duty doesn’t mean you can just go “off.” Racial slurs never fly. [ESPN]
The Denver Broncos and other area sports teams have shown their support for those affected by the tragic Colorado theater shootings. Steve Smith of the Carolina Panthers just made a very generous donation, himself. [Sports Illustrated]
A breakdown of all the different Olympic styles, including many that are more fashionable than ours. [SB Nation]
These colors don’t run! Inclement weather, so what? Doesn’t mean the American female volleyball players still can’t show a little (or a lot) skin. [New York Post]
Remember foul ball guy? The dude that has caught a million foul balls and has some weird code on how to catch them? Well he caught Mike Trout’s first career home run. [MLB Blogs]
What’s on TV tonight.
Basketball: U-17: AAU Super Showcase (ESPNU, 7 p.m.), Wilfred (FX, 10 p.m.), Louie (FX, 10:30 p.m.), The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (ABC Family, 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m. like it is every weeknight.)
And, finally tonight.
Remember the hide ya kids, hide ya wife guy? Yeah, he’s back, defending Chick-Fil-A.
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter