- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
VIDEO: Did 76ers Broadcaster Eric Snow Fall Asleep While Announcing A Game?
It appears Philadelphia 76ers broadcaster Eric Snow fell asleep during the Sixers-Rockets game last night, and thanks to the 7th and Pattison blog, the moment will be preserved forever. The best part, undoubtedly, is the confusion in Snow’s voice when he wakes up to find himself announcing an NBA game.
If you were watching last night on Comcast SportsNet in Philadelphia, you may have missed it. After returning from a commercial break, play-by-play man Marc Zumoff talks about the inspiring play of Evan Turner. At this point, you’d expect Snow to jump in with an anecdote about Turner, but instead, we get silence.
That’s when Zumoff turns to a (presumably sleeping) Snow, and asks, “You meditating?”
Snow, roused from his momentary slumber, sleepily grumbles about trying to “stay awoke.”
Watch video of a drowsy Eric Snow trying to make it through another Sixers game here (the dream sequence starts around the 55 second mark).
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'