- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
VIDEO: Did 76ers Broadcaster Eric Snow Fall Asleep While Announcing A Game?
It appears Philadelphia 76ers broadcaster Eric Snow fell asleep during the Sixers-Rockets game last night, and thanks to the 7th and Pattison blog, the moment will be preserved forever. The best part, undoubtedly, is the confusion in Snow’s voice when he wakes up to find himself announcing an NBA game.
If you were watching last night on Comcast SportsNet in Philadelphia, you may have missed it. After returning from a commercial break, play-by-play man Marc Zumoff talks about the inspiring play of Evan Turner. At this point, you’d expect Snow to jump in with an anecdote about Turner, but instead, we get silence.
That’s when Zumoff turns to a (presumably sleeping) Snow, and asks, “You meditating?”
Snow, roused from his momentary slumber, sleepily grumbles about trying to “stay awoke.”
Watch video of a drowsy Eric Snow trying to make it through another Sixers game here (the dream sequence starts around the 55 second mark).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts