- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
VIDEO: Did 76ers Broadcaster Eric Snow Fall Asleep While Announcing A Game?
It appears Philadelphia 76ers broadcaster Eric Snow fell asleep during the Sixers-Rockets game last night, and thanks to the 7th and Pattison blog, the moment will be preserved forever. The best part, undoubtedly, is the confusion in Snow’s voice when he wakes up to find himself announcing an NBA game.
If you were watching last night on Comcast SportsNet in Philadelphia, you may have missed it. After returning from a commercial break, play-by-play man Marc Zumoff talks about the inspiring play of Evan Turner. At this point, you’d expect Snow to jump in with an anecdote about Turner, but instead, we get silence.
That’s when Zumoff turns to a (presumably sleeping) Snow, and asks, “You meditating?”
Snow, roused from his momentary slumber, sleepily grumbles about trying to “stay awoke.”
Watch video of a drowsy Eric Snow trying to make it through another Sixers game here (the dream sequence starts around the 55 second mark).
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry