- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Washington Capitals Fans Chant “We Are Louder!”…And Get Last Laugh
Remember when Washington Capitals head coach Bruce Boudreau said those mean things about Madison Square Garden, including that the fans weren’t that loud? If so, you probably remember how Rangers fans responded with a mocking chant of, “Can you hear us?”
Well, Caps fans fought right back. Yesterday during game 5 of the Capitals’ and Rangers’ first round playoff series, the Washington crowd defended its – and their coach’s – honor with a mocking chant of its own: “We are louder!” Were they? You decide:
Loudness debates aside, the Caps were indisputably one thing: victorious. They beat the Rangers 3-1 yesterday, clinching the series in five games. Hopefully, Rangers fans spend the summer thinking of a comeback of their own.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence