- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Washington Capitals Fans Chant “We Are Louder!”…And Get Last Laugh
Remember when Washington Capitals head coach Bruce Boudreau said those mean things about Madison Square Garden, including that the fans weren’t that loud? If so, you probably remember how Rangers fans responded with a mocking chant of, “Can you hear us?”
Well, Caps fans fought right back. Yesterday during game 5 of the Capitals’ and Rangers’ first round playoff series, the Washington crowd defended its – and their coach’s – honor with a mocking chant of its own: “We are louder!” Were they? You decide:
Loudness debates aside, the Caps were indisputably one thing: victorious. They beat the Rangers 3-1 yesterday, clinching the series in five games. Hopefully, Rangers fans spend the summer thinking of a comeback of their own.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager