- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Washington Capitals Fans Chant “We Are Louder!”…And Get Last Laugh
Remember when Washington Capitals head coach Bruce Boudreau said those mean things about Madison Square Garden, including that the fans weren’t that loud? If so, you probably remember how Rangers fans responded with a mocking chant of, “Can you hear us?”
Well, Caps fans fought right back. Yesterday during game 5 of the Capitals’ and Rangers’ first round playoff series, the Washington crowd defended its – and their coach’s – honor with a mocking chant of its own: “We are louder!” Were they? You decide:
Loudness debates aside, the Caps were indisputably one thing: victorious. They beat the Rangers 3-1 yesterday, clinching the series in five games. Hopefully, Rangers fans spend the summer thinking of a comeback of their own.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts