- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Washington Capitals Fans Chant “We Are Louder!”…And Get Last Laugh
Remember when Washington Capitals head coach Bruce Boudreau said those mean things about Madison Square Garden, including that the fans weren’t that loud? If so, you probably remember how Rangers fans responded with a mocking chant of, “Can you hear us?”
Well, Caps fans fought right back. Yesterday during game 5 of the Capitals’ and Rangers’ first round playoff series, the Washington crowd defended its – and their coach’s – honor with a mocking chant of its own: “We are louder!” Were they? You decide:
Loudness debates aside, the Caps were indisputably one thing: victorious. They beat the Rangers 3-1 yesterday, clinching the series in five games. Hopefully, Rangers fans spend the summer thinking of a comeback of their own.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'