- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Naked Rage: Hockey Coach Loses Mind, Throws Clothes Onto Ice
Greg Pankewicz, an assistant coach for the CHL’s Colorado Eagles, became so irate with a referee that he systemically threw articles of clothing onto the ice until he was left in a panting, shirtless rage. Yes, video of this shirtless hockey coach will undoubtedly be making the rounds today, so familiarize yourself now.
According to Off The Bench, Pankewicz became tiffed when linesman Chris Wilson tackled one of his players during a fight.
The best way to make one’s point during a minor league hockey game, of course, is to get immediately naked. So Pankewicz started with the tie, then, when that didn’t get the desired effect, he moved onto his suit jacket. When the referee still failed to see it his way, Pankewicz had no choice but to take off his shirt. He, of course, was ejected, thankfully before he had time to take off his pants (but not before he had time to throw his loafers!).
Watch video of Greg Pankewicz’s heroic protest here:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles