- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Naked Rage: Hockey Coach Loses Mind, Throws Clothes Onto Ice
Greg Pankewicz, an assistant coach for the CHL’s Colorado Eagles, became so irate with a referee that he systemically threw articles of clothing onto the ice until he was left in a panting, shirtless rage. Yes, video of this shirtless hockey coach will undoubtedly be making the rounds today, so familiarize yourself now.
According to Off The Bench, Pankewicz became tiffed when linesman Chris Wilson tackled one of his players during a fight.
The best way to make one’s point during a minor league hockey game, of course, is to get immediately naked. So Pankewicz started with the tie, then, when that didn’t get the desired effect, he moved onto his suit jacket. When the referee still failed to see it his way, Pankewicz had no choice but to take off his shirt. He, of course, was ejected, thankfully before he had time to take off his pants (but not before he had time to throw his loafers!).
Watch video of Greg Pankewicz’s heroic protest here:
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Why Did The 49ers Cut LaMichael James?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar