- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Naked Rage: Hockey Coach Loses Mind, Throws Clothes Onto Ice
Greg Pankewicz, an assistant coach for the CHL’s Colorado Eagles, became so irate with a referee that he systemically threw articles of clothing onto the ice until he was left in a panting, shirtless rage. Yes, video of this shirtless hockey coach will undoubtedly be making the rounds today, so familiarize yourself now.
According to Off The Bench, Pankewicz became tiffed when linesman Chris Wilson tackled one of his players during a fight.
The best way to make one’s point during a minor league hockey game, of course, is to get immediately naked. So Pankewicz started with the tie, then, when that didn’t get the desired effect, he moved onto his suit jacket. When the referee still failed to see it his way, Pankewicz had no choice but to take off his shirt. He, of course, was ejected, thankfully before he had time to take off his pants (but not before he had time to throw his loafers!).
Watch video of Greg Pankewicz’s heroic protest here:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar