- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Naked Rage: Hockey Coach Loses Mind, Throws Clothes Onto Ice
Greg Pankewicz, an assistant coach for the CHL’s Colorado Eagles, became so irate with a referee that he systemically threw articles of clothing onto the ice until he was left in a panting, shirtless rage. Yes, video of this shirtless hockey coach will undoubtedly be making the rounds today, so familiarize yourself now.
According to Off The Bench, Pankewicz became tiffed when linesman Chris Wilson tackled one of his players during a fight.
The best way to make one’s point during a minor league hockey game, of course, is to get immediately naked. So Pankewicz started with the tie, then, when that didn’t get the desired effect, he moved onto his suit jacket. When the referee still failed to see it his way, Pankewicz had no choice but to take off his shirt. He, of course, was ejected, thankfully before he had time to take off his pants (but not before he had time to throw his loafers!).
Watch video of Greg Pankewicz’s heroic protest here:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts