- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch BBC Announcers Lose It When Mo Farah Wins 10,000M Gold
When Mo Farah became the first Brit to win gold in the men’s 10,000m race, it gave the host nation another proud moment to hang their hat on. For BBC announcers, “pride” would be an understatement. Watch Denise Lewis, Colin Jackson, Michael Johnson and John Inverdale let the pub-dwelling commonfolk in each of them rear its marvelous head.
“No cheering in the press box” is an age-old mantra of sports press. “No cheering in the press box unless we’re British and we’re excited about Mo Farah” is not, but it reigned supreme Saturday night.
[h/t BBC Sport]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts