- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch BBC Announcers Lose It When Mo Farah Wins 10,000M Gold
When Mo Farah became the first Brit to win gold in the men’s 10,000m race, it gave the host nation another proud moment to hang their hat on. For BBC announcers, “pride” would be an understatement. Watch Denise Lewis, Colin Jackson, Michael Johnson and John Inverdale let the pub-dwelling commonfolk in each of them rear its marvelous head.
“No cheering in the press box” is an age-old mantra of sports press. “No cheering in the press box unless we’re British and we’re excited about Mo Farah” is not, but it reigned supreme Saturday night.
[h/t BBC Sport]
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.