- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Watch BBC Announcers Lose It When Mo Farah Wins 10,000M Gold
When Mo Farah became the first Brit to win gold in the men’s 10,000m race, it gave the host nation another proud moment to hang their hat on. For BBC announcers, “pride” would be an understatement. Watch Denise Lewis, Colin Jackson, Michael Johnson and John Inverdale let the pub-dwelling commonfolk in each of them rear its marvelous head.
“No cheering in the press box” is an age-old mantra of sports press. “No cheering in the press box unless we’re British and we’re excited about Mo Farah” is not, but it reigned supreme Saturday night.
[h/t BBC Sport]
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC
- Fantasy Football Rankings: WR - Week 14