- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch BBC Announcers Lose It When Mo Farah Wins 10,000M Gold
When Mo Farah became the first Brit to win gold in the men’s 10,000m race, it gave the host nation another proud moment to hang their hat on. For BBC announcers, “pride” would be an understatement. Watch Denise Lewis, Colin Jackson, Michael Johnson and John Inverdale let the pub-dwelling commonfolk in each of them rear its marvelous head.
“No cheering in the press box” is an age-old mantra of sports press. “No cheering in the press box unless we’re British and we’re excited about Mo Farah” is not, but it reigned supreme Saturday night.
[h/t BBC Sport]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts