- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch BBC Announcers Lose It When Mo Farah Wins 10,000M Gold
When Mo Farah became the first Brit to win gold in the men’s 10,000m race, it gave the host nation another proud moment to hang their hat on. For BBC announcers, “pride” would be an understatement. Watch Denise Lewis, Colin Jackson, Michael Johnson and John Inverdale let the pub-dwelling commonfolk in each of them rear its marvelous head.
“No cheering in the press box” is an age-old mantra of sports press. “No cheering in the press box unless we’re British and we’re excited about Mo Farah” is not, but it reigned supreme Saturday night.
[h/t BBC Sport]
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches