- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Watch Dwight Howard Look Comically Large Standing Next To Kevin Hart At The VMAs
Dwight Howard descended on the VMAs Thursday night, making us wonder whether or not it was a real awards show (which it’s not really anyway) or Howard’s Miami Heat-esque coming out party/pep rally. I’d say a little bit of both.
This was cute and all, you know, with Kevin Hart being a short guy and Dwight Howard being a tall guy. Classic physical comedy juxtaposition. And that jersey was just the icing on the cake. I just love Kevin Hart here, though I must say my favorite work of his is his portrayal of Tyrion Lannister on Game of Thrones.
But back to Dwight, I’m not sure what kind of tone Kevin was going for when he said “Let’s see if it’s funny when Kobe don’t pass you the damn ball”, but I think it was only half a joke. Not to dissect Howard’s VMAs appearance like it was a science experiment, but there are already enough mouths to feed in Los Angeles. Hart really did seem to hit the nail on the head.
At least Lil’ Wayne thought so.
[Video via CJ Fogler]
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'