- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WATCH: Interview Gets Awkward When T’Wolves GM Compares Chris Webber To Darko Milicic
Chris Webber got visibly offended when Minnesota Timberwolves’ GM David Kahn tried to compare him to Darko Milicic in an awkward interview that had Kahn scrambling for excuses some recent moves. And who says the summer league is boring?
During T’Wolves summer league game on NBA TV, the oft-criticized GM sat down with Matt Winer and Chris Webber to talk about the future of Minnesota’s basketball team. The pink elephant in the room was Darko Milicic, the disappointing former number 2 draft pick (yes, the guy who was picked before Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, and Carmelo Anthony) who Kahn just gave $20 million over 4 years.
Webber, like most of America, is curious as to what exactly Kahn sees in Milicic that is worth so much money. Kahn, backed into a corner, goes into full PR mode, describing Milicic as “manna from heaven” who he was luckily able to sign because the Orlando Magic, his former team, wanted to go in a “different direction” (that direction? Having good players).
Already digging himself into a hole, Kahn compares Darko’s passing ability to that of Vlade Divac, a former teammate of Webber’s renowned for his ability to find teammates. Webber literally laughs out loud and that’s when things get interesting, as Kahn almost tries to compare Darko to Webber himself. CWebb is, understandably, less than amused.
[Video: Chris Webber does not want to be compared to Darko] Ball Don’t Lie
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?