- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WATCH: Interview Gets Awkward When T’Wolves GM Compares Chris Webber To Darko Milicic
Chris Webber got visibly offended when Minnesota Timberwolves’ GM David Kahn tried to compare him to Darko Milicic in an awkward interview that had Kahn scrambling for excuses some recent moves. And who says the summer league is boring?
During T’Wolves summer league game on NBA TV, the oft-criticized GM sat down with Matt Winer and Chris Webber to talk about the future of Minnesota’s basketball team. The pink elephant in the room was Darko Milicic, the disappointing former number 2 draft pick (yes, the guy who was picked before Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, and Carmelo Anthony) who Kahn just gave $20 million over 4 years.
Webber, like most of America, is curious as to what exactly Kahn sees in Milicic that is worth so much money. Kahn, backed into a corner, goes into full PR mode, describing Milicic as “manna from heaven” who he was luckily able to sign because the Orlando Magic, his former team, wanted to go in a “different direction” (that direction? Having good players).
Already digging himself into a hole, Kahn compares Darko’s passing ability to that of Vlade Divac, a former teammate of Webber’s renowned for his ability to find teammates. Webber literally laughs out loud and that’s when things get interesting, as Kahn almost tries to compare Darko to Webber himself. CWebb is, understandably, less than amused.
[Video: Chris Webber does not want to be compared to Darko] Ball Don’t Lie
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion