- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Jenn Sterger Take Shots At ESPN’s Hot Blondes
In case you were wondering what Jenn Sterger‘s been up to since her 15 minutes of fame, she’s apparently hosting something called The Hottie Index on BroBible.com.
On the heels of ESPN’s hiring of Charissa Thompson, Sterger took shots at The Worldwide Leader’s habit of hiring attractive females with blonde hair in her latest five minute long attempt at comedy and relevance.
Sterger then moved on to ESPN sideline reporter Jenn Brown, making some weird analogy about a dog licking its own behind or something.
You can watch the jeaously-filled segment and downward spiral of Sterger’s career here.
Apparently Sterger has delusions that her not being at ESPN has more to do with the color of her hair than it does her awkward delivery.
[H/T Fang's Bites]
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'