- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Watch Jenn Sterger Take Shots At ESPN’s Hot Blondes
In case you were wondering what Jenn Sterger‘s been up to since her 15 minutes of fame, she’s apparently hosting something called The Hottie Index on BroBible.com.
On the heels of ESPN’s hiring of Charissa Thompson, Sterger took shots at The Worldwide Leader’s habit of hiring attractive females with blonde hair in her latest five minute long attempt at comedy and relevance.
Sterger then moved on to ESPN sideline reporter Jenn Brown, making some weird analogy about a dog licking its own behind or something.
You can watch the jeaously-filled segment and downward spiral of Sterger’s career here.
Apparently Sterger has delusions that her not being at ESPN has more to do with the color of her hair than it does her awkward delivery.
[H/T Fang's Bites]
- What is Lane Kiffin Doing in Tuscaloosa?
- Marcos Maidana Makes an Enormous Statement
- How Thankful Are These 10 Fantasy Baseball Players For Their New Homes?
- Top 10 NHL Draft Busts of the Last Decade