- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
WATCH: LeBron James’ Thunderous Dunk Over The Suns
The sun rose in Phoenix last night in the form of LeBron James and the Miami Heat, who are rounding into form at the right time. Jared Dudley and Channing Frye were witnesses to the high-flying dunk by James, as the Heat beat the Suns 95-83 without the services of Dwyane Wade.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts