- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
WATCH: Michelle Beadle’s Letterman Interview, Red Dress Included
After the internet once again went nuts over Beadle’s red dress, she sat down with Letterman to discuss her current living situation (Hartford… womp womp), Colin Cowherd‘s dorkiness, and things of that nature.
So, did no one in Letterman’s audience know who Beadle was, as SB Nation’s Andy Hutchins proclaimed? Probably not. But at least now they do! Add a studio full of older Midwestern tourists to the growing movement that is Beadlemania.
Partial video here, complete with sprawling web address. Expect full video of the interview a little later today. Also, just throwing this out there – I’m pretty sure Letterman was feeling Beadle. Not sure why, just got that vibe.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen