- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WATCH: Michelle Beadle’s Letterman Interview, Red Dress Included
After the internet once again went nuts over Beadle’s red dress, she sat down with Letterman to discuss her current living situation (Hartford… womp womp), Colin Cowherd‘s dorkiness, and things of that nature.
So, did no one in Letterman’s audience know who Beadle was, as SB Nation’s Andy Hutchins proclaimed? Probably not. But at least now they do! Add a studio full of older Midwestern tourists to the growing movement that is Beadlemania.
Partial video here, complete with sprawling web address. Expect full video of the interview a little later today. Also, just throwing this out there – I’m pretty sure Letterman was feeling Beadle. Not sure why, just got that vibe.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts