- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WATCH: Michelle Beadle’s Letterman Interview, Red Dress Included
After the internet once again went nuts over Beadle’s red dress, she sat down with Letterman to discuss her current living situation (Hartford… womp womp), Colin Cowherd‘s dorkiness, and things of that nature.
So, did no one in Letterman’s audience know who Beadle was, as SB Nation’s Andy Hutchins proclaimed? Probably not. But at least now they do! Add a studio full of older Midwestern tourists to the growing movement that is Beadlemania.
Partial video here, complete with sprawling web address. Expect full video of the interview a little later today. Also, just throwing this out there – I’m pretty sure Letterman was feeling Beadle. Not sure why, just got that vibe.
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.