- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
WATCH: Michelle Beadle’s Letterman Interview, Red Dress Included
After the internet once again went nuts over Beadle’s red dress, she sat down with Letterman to discuss her current living situation (Hartford… womp womp), Colin Cowherd‘s dorkiness, and things of that nature.
So, did no one in Letterman’s audience know who Beadle was, as SB Nation’s Andy Hutchins proclaimed? Probably not. But at least now they do! Add a studio full of older Midwestern tourists to the growing movement that is Beadlemania.
Partial video here, complete with sprawling web address. Expect full video of the interview a little later today. Also, just throwing this out there – I’m pretty sure Letterman was feeling Beadle. Not sure why, just got that vibe.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item