- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WATCH: South Park Spoofs LeBron James’ Nike Commercial
Whammy. The latest LeBron James commercial spoof couldn’t have been done any better, as “South Park” plays a little game of cultural compare and contrast between the BP oil spill and James’ latest Nike ad.
The faux LeBron spot is the second sports-related shot Trey Parker and Matt Stone have taken in past weeks: Brett Favre’s controversy was touched on (albeit briefly) in another recent episode.
[Mysterion Rises] South Park Studios
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story