- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WATCH: South Park Spoofs LeBron James’ Nike Commercial
Whammy. The latest LeBron James commercial spoof couldn’t have been done any better, as “South Park” plays a little game of cultural compare and contrast between the BP oil spill and James’ latest Nike ad.
The faux LeBron spot is the second sports-related shot Trey Parker and Matt Stone have taken in past weeks: Brett Favre’s controversy was touched on (albeit briefly) in another recent episode.
[Mysterion Rises] South Park Studios
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row