- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
WATCH: South Park Spoofs LeBron James’ Nike Commercial
Whammy. The latest LeBron James commercial spoof couldn’t have been done any better, as “South Park” plays a little game of cultural compare and contrast between the BP oil spill and James’ latest Nike ad.
The faux LeBron spot is the second sports-related shot Trey Parker and Matt Stone have taken in past weeks: Brett Favre’s controversy was touched on (albeit briefly) in another recent episode.
[Mysterion Rises] South Park Studios
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts