- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
WATCH: South Park Spoofs LeBron James’ Nike Commercial
Whammy. The latest LeBron James commercial spoof couldn’t have been done any better, as “South Park” plays a little game of cultural compare and contrast between the BP oil spill and James’ latest Nike ad.
The faux LeBron spot is the second sports-related shot Trey Parker and Matt Stone have taken in past weeks: Brett Favre’s controversy was touched on (albeit briefly) in another recent episode.
[Mysterion Rises] South Park Studios
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts