- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
WATCH: South Park Spoofs LeBron James’ Nike Commercial
Whammy. The latest LeBron James commercial spoof couldn’t have been done any better, as “South Park” plays a little game of cultural compare and contrast between the BP oil spill and James’ latest Nike ad.
The faux LeBron spot is the second sports-related shot Trey Parker and Matt Stone have taken in past weeks: Brett Favre’s controversy was touched on (albeit briefly) in another recent episode.
[Mysterion Rises] South Park Studios
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?