- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Saturday Night Live Season Premiere Picks Over Remains Of NFL, Roger Goodell
- Twitter Reacts To Trey Burke Having His Schlong On The Internet
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
UPDATE: Steubenville Football Players Found Guilty In Rape Case
A judge is about to deliver the verdict in the highly-publicized rape trial in Steubenville, Ohio. Watch below. (Note: you’ll have to turn the volume up.)
UPDATE 2: The court proceedings have ended (although there does still seem to be a live stream of the courtroom available below). We’re now including a video of Judge Thomas Lipps delivering the verdict, via NBC.
UPDATE: Steubenville football players Trent Mays and Ma’lik Richmond have been found guilty in juvenile court. As for what that means:
Judge finds both Trent Mays and Ma’lik Richmond guilty of all charges in Steubenville case. Likely to be in juvenile correction until age 21
— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) March 17, 2013
This case has understandably received tons of attention due in part to its graphic, disturbing nature, and also due in part to the controversy over whether football meant too much in Steubenville (not unlike the debate over Penn State when the Jerry Sandusky story broke), and perpetuated a culture where something like this was allowed to happen. Needless to say, you’ll be hearing much, much more about this story now that a guilty verdict has been handed down.
- Filed Under:
- Sports And Law
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts