- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
UPDATE: Steubenville Football Players Found Guilty In Rape Case
A judge is about to deliver the verdict in the highly-publicized rape trial in Steubenville, Ohio. Watch below. (Note: you’ll have to turn the volume up.)
UPDATE 2: The court proceedings have ended (although there does still seem to be a live stream of the courtroom available below). We’re now including a video of Judge Thomas Lipps delivering the verdict, via NBC.
UPDATE: Steubenville football players Trent Mays and Ma’lik Richmond have been found guilty in juvenile court. As for what that means:
Judge finds both Trent Mays and Ma’lik Richmond guilty of all charges in Steubenville case. Likely to be in juvenile correction until age 21
— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) March 17, 2013
This case has understandably received tons of attention due in part to its graphic, disturbing nature, and also due in part to the controversy over whether football meant too much in Steubenville (not unlike the debate over Penn State when the Jerry Sandusky story broke), and perpetuated a culture where something like this was allowed to happen. Needless to say, you’ll be hearing much, much more about this story now that a guilty verdict has been handed down.
- Filed Under:
- Sports And Law
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row