- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
WATCH: Yeah, It’s Another Insane Japanese Baseball Catch
Remember the crazy catch made by Hiroshima Carp outfielder Masato Akamatsu that robbed the Yokohama BayStars of a home run earlier this month? Well, how about another crazy catch by a Hiroshima Carp outfielder robbing the Yokohama BayStars of a home run? Thanks to the Carp’s Amaya Souichirou, we’ve been given just that.
The especially crazy thing: not only was this the Carp against the BayStars again, not only was this in the same stadium as the last amazing catch…but it even happened while the same pitcher (Saitou Yuki) was on the mound. Saitou is either extraordinarily lucky with this kind of thing, or his presence grants his outfielders magical powers. (We’ll go with the latter.)
The first time I watched this new catch, the video was playing choppily (don’t worry, the quality is fine, as you’ll see below), and it skipped through the actual catch…but then it started playing again, I saw Amaya standing on top of the wall, and knew this had to be one spectacular catch. It did not disappoint. See for yourself:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts