- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Watching Team Great Britain Lip Sync To Queen Will Be The Most British Thing You See Today
Team Great Britain showed up in a big way at their home-turf Olympics. “Don’t Stop Me Now” shows up in a big way whenever you’re in need of listening to a great song. GB’s collective athletic effort was worth 65 Olympic medals; this music video of them mouthing along to the Queen classic is worth two minutes and 39 seconds of your time.
And who should be in the director’s chair but one David Beckham? It makes sense, but not for the reason you think. Yes, yes, he’s the most wildly popular British athlete of all time and this is an Adidas commercial, after all — but after his wife made like it was 1997 Sunday night, D-Beckz just couldn’t stand to not be the most musically proficient member of the power couple. Or something like that.
Anyway, I’m sure Posh and Davey are doing just fine. Just watch the bloody video.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco