- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watching Team Great Britain Lip Sync To Queen Will Be The Most British Thing You See Today
Team Great Britain showed up in a big way at their home-turf Olympics. “Don’t Stop Me Now” shows up in a big way whenever you’re in need of listening to a great song. GB’s collective athletic effort was worth 65 Olympic medals; this music video of them mouthing along to the Queen classic is worth two minutes and 39 seconds of your time.
And who should be in the director’s chair but one David Beckham? It makes sense, but not for the reason you think. Yes, yes, he’s the most wildly popular British athlete of all time and this is an Adidas commercial, after all — but after his wife made like it was 1997 Sunday night, D-Beckz just couldn’t stand to not be the most musically proficient member of the power couple. Or something like that.
Anyway, I’m sure Posh and Davey are doing just fine. Just watch the bloody video.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts