- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watching Team Great Britain Lip Sync To Queen Will Be The Most British Thing You See Today
Team Great Britain showed up in a big way at their home-turf Olympics. “Don’t Stop Me Now” shows up in a big way whenever you’re in need of listening to a great song. GB’s collective athletic effort was worth 65 Olympic medals; this music video of them mouthing along to the Queen classic is worth two minutes and 39 seconds of your time.
And who should be in the director’s chair but one David Beckham? It makes sense, but not for the reason you think. Yes, yes, he’s the most wildly popular British athlete of all time and this is an Adidas commercial, after all — but after his wife made like it was 1997 Sunday night, D-Beckz just couldn’t stand to not be the most musically proficient member of the power couple. Or something like that.
Anyway, I’m sure Posh and Davey are doing just fine. Just watch the bloody video.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Mark Munoz Scores a Huge New Contract
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ