- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Watching Team Great Britain Lip Sync To Queen Will Be The Most British Thing You See Today
Team Great Britain showed up in a big way at their home-turf Olympics. “Don’t Stop Me Now” shows up in a big way whenever you’re in need of listening to a great song. GB’s collective athletic effort was worth 65 Olympic medals; this music video of them mouthing along to the Queen classic is worth two minutes and 39 seconds of your time.
And who should be in the director’s chair but one David Beckham? It makes sense, but not for the reason you think. Yes, yes, he’s the most wildly popular British athlete of all time and this is an Adidas commercial, after all — but after his wife made like it was 1997 Sunday night, D-Beckz just couldn’t stand to not be the most musically proficient member of the power couple. Or something like that.
Anyway, I’m sure Posh and Davey are doing just fine. Just watch the bloody video.
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab