- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watching Team Great Britain Lip Sync To Queen Will Be The Most British Thing You See Today
Team Great Britain showed up in a big way at their home-turf Olympics. “Don’t Stop Me Now” shows up in a big way whenever you’re in need of listening to a great song. GB’s collective athletic effort was worth 65 Olympic medals; this music video of them mouthing along to the Queen classic is worth two minutes and 39 seconds of your time.
And who should be in the director’s chair but one David Beckham? It makes sense, but not for the reason you think. Yes, yes, he’s the most wildly popular British athlete of all time and this is an Adidas commercial, after all — but after his wife made like it was 1997 Sunday night, D-Beckz just couldn’t stand to not be the most musically proficient member of the power couple. Or something like that.
Anyway, I’m sure Posh and Davey are doing just fine. Just watch the bloody video.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story