- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The web roundup for Thursday, August 9th. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Screencap via. Now, our starting five.
Avenges last year’s World Cup loss. Also, the Olympic podiums for women’s soccer: biggest podiums ever? [CBS News]
German wins gold in hurdles, rips off shirt, tries to steal the Olympic torch, gets really drunk, passes out on train, gets robbed, is kicked out of Olympic village. [Daily Mail]
“Hail to the Redskins! Hail to the Redskins! MAUCH WITH ME!” [Bro Bible]
The Aussie swimmer responds to rumors that she’s getting Mamba’d. [Larry Brown Sports] Teen hospitalized after 4-day video game binge;
5. Not sports related, still important.
Teen hospitalized after 4-day video game binge;Man orders pillow fort at hotel room, is promptly delivered a pillow fort; Pizza delivery guy is a good friend.
NFL Preseason: Packers at Chargers (ESPN, 8 p.m.).
Olympics: Track and field, men’s BMX (NBC, 8 p.m.); Track and field, rhythmic gymnastics (NBC, 12:35 a.m.).
Non-sports programming: Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (G4, 8 p.m.); Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (G4, 10:30 p.m.); Wilfred (FX, 10 p.m.); Louie (FX, 10:30 p.m.).
“The Balboa”: Roast beef, Swiss cheese, garlic on a roll. [Reddit]
Funny or Die’s “Olympic Ticket Scalper,” featuring Patrick Stewart, Ryan Lochte, and Simon Pegg. [Funny or Die]
- Did Lebron Have a Lovechild With This Newscaster?
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Jack Nicholson Walks Out on the Lakers
- Whitney Green and the Tale of the Tape