- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
We’ve Identified Your New Favorite Olympian
The web roundup for Wednesday, July 18th. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photo above via VH1. Now, our starting five.
MLB: New York Mets at Washington (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Soccer: Chelsea (England) at Seattle (ESPN2, 9:30 p.m.).
And finally, tonight…
Check out the 1:50 mark for the world’s luckiest six-year-old. [h/t Reddit]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts