- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We’ve Identified Your New Favorite Olympian
The web roundup for Wednesday, July 18th. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Photo above via VH1. Now, our starting five.
MLB: New York Mets at Washington (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Soccer: Chelsea (England) at Seattle (ESPN2, 9:30 p.m.).
And finally, tonight…
Check out the 1:50 mark for the world’s luckiest six-year-old. [h/t Reddit]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts