- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
We’ve Identified Your New Favorite Olympian
The web roundup for Wednesday, July 18th. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Photo above via VH1. Now, our starting five.
MLB: New York Mets at Washington (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Soccer: Chelsea (England) at Seattle (ESPN2, 9:30 p.m.).
And finally, tonight…
Check out the 1:50 mark for the world’s luckiest six-year-old. [h/t Reddit]
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce