- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
We’ve Identified Your New Favorite Olympian
The web roundup for Wednesday, July 18th. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photo above via VH1. Now, our starting five.
MLB: New York Mets at Washington (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Soccer: Chelsea (England) at Seattle (ESPN2, 9:30 p.m.).
And finally, tonight…
Check out the 1:50 mark for the world’s luckiest six-year-old. [h/t Reddit]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts