- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
We’ve Identified Your New Favorite Olympian
The web roundup for Wednesday, July 18th. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Photo above via VH1. Now, our starting five.
MLB: New York Mets at Washington (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Soccer: Chelsea (England) at Seattle (ESPN2, 9:30 p.m.).
And finally, tonight…
Check out the 1:50 mark for the world’s luckiest six-year-old. [h/t Reddit]
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- The Year Of Serena Williams