- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Is What It Looks Like When Wheelchair Basketball Fans Erupt In A Huge Brawl
Sometimes, there’s not a whole lot we can add to a story besides saying, “Just watch the video.” This, as you might have gathered, is such a time. Recently, at a wheelchair basketball game in Turkey between two heated rivals, some fans started brawling. And then they didn’t stop. They didn’t stop when players and coaches pleaded with them to stop. They didn’t stop when they started destroying wheelchairs on the sidelines. We’d say they stopped when police showed up with tear gas… but that seems only to have changed the location of the brawling. So, uh, just watch the video:
There were several reported injuries, and at least 10 reported arrests. If we could paraphrase SpongeBob’s great friend Patrick Star for a moment, if we could find the jerks who started this fighting, we’d have a few choice words for them. Like “You,” and “are,” and, “a jerk!” Next to this, throwing peanuts is child’s play.
- Filed Under:
- Fan Fights
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy