- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Is What It Looks Like When Wheelchair Basketball Fans Erupt In A Huge Brawl
Sometimes, there’s not a whole lot we can add to a story besides saying, “Just watch the video.” This, as you might have gathered, is such a time. Recently, at a wheelchair basketball game in Turkey between two heated rivals, some fans started brawling. And then they didn’t stop. They didn’t stop when players and coaches pleaded with them to stop. They didn’t stop when they started destroying wheelchairs on the sidelines. We’d say they stopped when police showed up with tear gas… but that seems only to have changed the location of the brawling. So, uh, just watch the video:
There were several reported injuries, and at least 10 reported arrests. If we could paraphrase SpongeBob’s great friend Patrick Star for a moment, if we could find the jerks who started this fighting, we’d have a few choice words for them. Like “You,” and “are,” and, “a jerk!” Next to this, throwing peanuts is child’s play.
- Filed Under:
- Fan Fights
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?