- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
When Ernie Johnson Misses Inside The NBA, The World Is Thrown Into Chaos
Last night, Ernie Johnson, the host of TNT’s award-winning NBA pre- and post-game show Inside the NBA, wasn’t there. Johnson was attending the Sports Emmys, and in his place was a stand-in: Matt Winer, a perfectly capable former ESPNer and current host on NBA TV.
This guy who’s not Ernie Johnson literally is not saying anything. Chuck and Ernie and C-Webb need moderation in this basketball forum, yo!
Man where is Ernie Johnson? This guy messin up the chemistry
Where was Ernie Johnson tonight on Inside The NBA?
WHERE IS ERNIE JOHNSON?!!? WHO IS THIS ERNIE IMPOSTER?!?!
NBA on TNT minus Ernie Johnson is like Franklin & Bash without Franklin & Bash.
I miss Ernie Johnson he knows how to control the guys in the studio.. right now it’s like the male version of The View…
Where the fuck is Ernie Johnson??
Clearly, Johnson’s ability to brave forward as Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith attempt to talk over him is one of the most undervalued assets in sports media.
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts
- Joes Reyes Can Rap?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep