- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
When Ernie Johnson Misses Inside The NBA, The World Is Thrown Into Chaos
Last night, Ernie Johnson, the host of TNT’s award-winning NBA pre- and post-game show Inside the NBA, wasn’t there. Johnson was attending the Sports Emmys, and in his place was a stand-in: Matt Winer, a perfectly capable former ESPNer and current host on NBA TV.
This guy who’s not Ernie Johnson literally is not saying anything. Chuck and Ernie and C-Webb need moderation in this basketball forum, yo!
Man where is Ernie Johnson? This guy messin up the chemistry
Where was Ernie Johnson tonight on Inside The NBA?
WHERE IS ERNIE JOHNSON?!!? WHO IS THIS ERNIE IMPOSTER?!?!
NBA on TNT minus Ernie Johnson is like Franklin & Bash without Franklin & Bash.
I miss Ernie Johnson he knows how to control the guys in the studio.. right now it’s like the male version of The View…
Where the fuck is Ernie Johnson??
Clearly, Johnson’s ability to brave forward as Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith attempt to talk over him is one of the most undervalued assets in sports media.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts