- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Cyclist Bradley Wiggins Got ‘Blind Drunk’ After Winning Olympic Time Trial
When it rains, it pours.
Bradley Wiggins is probably on cloud nine right now. (That is, if he can physically count to nine.) After winning the Tour de France only weeks ago, Wiggins, a British rider, was featured in the Olympic Games’ Opening Ceremonies.
Could his life get any better? Sure it could: Wiggins captured a gold medal in the individual time trial yesterday. It was his fourth gold medal, making him his country’s most decorated Olympian.
So how did Wiggins celebrate?
Well, according to his Twitter…
Getting wasted at at StPauls instagr.am/p/Nzdm3NTLyH/
— Bradley Wiggins (@bradwiggins) August 1, 2012
Well what a day, blind drunk at the minute and overwhelmed with all the messages, Thank You everyone it’s been emotional X
— Bradley Wiggins (@bradwiggins) August 2, 2012
Hey, go hard or go home, right?
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler